29.6.12

LOOK OF THE DAY: she said 'five seconds in your heart, straight to your heart.'

[tamara]



Summer in Montreal is beautiful, but I still can't help but long for the gentle tides of the Pacific Ocean. Fortunately my parents love me enough to have agreed to fly me across the country for a swim and I'm so looking forward to it! Montreal's Fashion Festival is also fast approaching, and sometime in August Lindsay and I have planned another trip to Toronto. The search for the perfect apartment begins!

Andrew and I move out of the apartment this weekend, so to celebrate our last shoot together in Montreal we played with various double exposure tricks in order to create the photos above. I think they turned out pretty cool! What do you think?

Listening to: Five Seconds by Twin Shadow

| photography by Andrew Bonnell

No comments:

Post a Comment