23.2.12

LOOK OF THE DAY: home of the telephone

[tamara]




(mohair sweater - vintage; short - SIMONs; boots - vintage; bag - vintage)

HEY GUYS! So, as you can see, Linds and I are in Brantford for the week. We've been having a lot of fun walking on old bridges, making eggs benny, talking to strangers, playing pictionary and thrifting. I found the mohair sweater I'm wearing in this look yesterday and had to buy it. We also took a 'behind the scenes' video of this shoot, getting ready blah blah. That'll be up when we're back in Montreal.

Right now I'm sitting on our couch. Yup! The one that will be in our apartment next year! Okay, I'm off.

Later kids

| photography by Lindsay Jackowetz

1 comment:

  1. Love the glitter going on in this look ;)
    the location is beautifull. I have a thing with bridges <3

    ReplyDelete