2.1.12

TWO THOUSAND AND TWELVE.

[tamara]


HAPPY NEW YEAR! To celebrate the start of 2012, I did something that I've being avoiding for months..I cut my hair! My new "short" do is much easier to deal with. I've also decided that it's time for me to get back to my fashion roots, by re-vamping my closet. Pictured above is a new black leather skirt, cream blouse, gold hair tie and black skinny jean.

Another of my New Year's resolutions is to do more photo shoots. Though Andrew and I barely saw each other first semester and couldn't find the time to take photos, we plan to try harder this year. I'm going to have to buy an SLR camera at some point though because, come graduation, he's moving out of Montreal and I'll be left without a photographer. Did you hear that Lindsay? Start practicing!

| photo property of Ad Idem

1 comment:

  1. i realy like ur resolution..
    hppy new year.. :)

    following u..follow me bck?

    ReplyDelete