2.11.11

the night's not over; you're not trying hard enough

[tamara]


Today, while watching old Strokes videos on YouTube I remembered something..

Back during NYFW, before the Falguni & Shane Peacock show, I spotted this really cute, sort of hipstery boy. He was tall, well dressed and toting a large camera. He and his friend (similarly dressed) were taking a few photos on the runway, but they didn't look like they were taking themselves very seriously. I assumed they were music/fashion bloggers because one of them looked really familiar and they were talking to Bam Margera. There weren't many people in the darkened venue (Falguni being one of the last shows of the day) and as I looked at the familiar looking one curiously, we made eye contact (wah!). A few minutes later, the pair skipped out still joking around with each other. Only now do I realize why his face was so familiar - I'm almost positive it was Julian Casablancas!! Now I truly feel like an idiot. All I can say is that I was extremely tired.

He was wearing one of his signature jackets - a red piped military-esque blazer.

Here's a video of the show (I'm sitting second row on the left):



| photo is not mine

No comments:

Post a Comment