10.9.11

NEW YORK PHOTO DIARY: day two..

[tamara]


HELLO! Sorry for my lack of posting, things have just been SO CRAZY since Wednesday. I'm in the midst of writing a set of journal-style articles for the Vancouver Sun and have had no time whatsoever to do anything. When those articles are published, I'll post the link.

Fashion Week in New York is insane. I'll say it again..INSANE! Yesterday I saw Nicole Miller and Falguni & Shane Peacock. Today was Son Jung Wan and Farah Angsana. As I write this I am sitting in the media lounge waiting for the latter's doors to open. The collections have all been very impressive and my entire stay, incredibly exciting. Yesterday was a little awkward though because two different photographers mistook me for a model. Excuse me?! I'm definitely not eighty-five pounds, nor six feet tall. For you celebrity-obsessed readers, I've spotted Alexis Bledel, Joan Rivers, Ashley Tisdale, Joe Zee, Porcelain Black, and both Kelly Rutherford and Tika Sumpter from the CW's Gossip Girl. For those who watched MTV's the City, you'll recognize the woman changing from heels to flip flops in the last two photos. I did this too after every day!

Okay I have to run, my final show is about to begin and then it's time to take one last walk around the city before heading back to Montreal!

| photos property of Ad Idem

No comments:

Post a Comment