6.9.11

new york I love you

[tamara]


Ahh! I"m so exhausted! For Labour Day weekend the gang drove up to Andrew's cottage in Ontario. It's eight hours each way, but we kept ourselves entertained with great tunes and lots of caffeine. I was particularly excited to pass through Toronto - a city I've never visited beyond the airport.

It was so nice to escape from the city for the long weekend. Instead of spending our days prepping for school, we devoted every waking hour to swimming, boating, wakeboarding, laughing and tubing. My entire body is so sore now though!

Unfortunately that's all over now, and its time to get back to work! For me, this means diving head first into my busy Fashion Week schedule. Shows in Montreal start today, but I won't be attending the entire week this season. Andrew (my photographer) and I are going to New York because I've been invited to cover New York Fashion Week! While simply thinking about this makes my head spin, I have so many things to prepare for the trip that I don't have time to freak out! During our stay, I'll be attending more than a few shows, including Nicole Miller and Rebecca Minkoff. Anyone involved in this industry knows that the opportunity to attend NYFW is a dream come true. I never imagined just two years after starting Ad Idem I would be so lucky!

Hope everyone is as happy as I am right now! :)

| photo by Prime Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment