12.9.11

MONTREAL FASHION WEEK.

[tamara]


MONTREAL FASHION WEEK. Seems like ages ago now. I was incredibly impressed with Melissa Nepton, one of the two shows I forced into my busy pre-NYFW schedule. The draping on many of the looks in particular was magnificent. If I was creative enough to design (more than the few rudimentary designs I have in my sketchbook), my designs would ideally be similar to those by Melissa Nepton.

I also saw Dinh ba Design that night. The collection over all was interesting, but not terribly innovative. Having said that, it occurs to me that perhaps his intention was not to shock and I really did admire the cream dress pictured above.

Okay, time to get back to class.

For my coverage of New York Fashion Day One for the Vancouver Sun --> clicky

| photos property of Ad Idem

No comments:

Post a Comment