7.9.11

LOOK OF THE DAY: when she gets there she knows

[tamara]


(blazer - ZARA; choker - H&M; Jeffrey Campbell LITA; denim cut offs)

So my apartment is still in a state of disarray and internet-less, so I'm blogging from a Second Cup on St. Laurent as Lindsay sits beside me sipping her tea (that I paid for). Ahh marital bliss.. JUST KIDDING GUYS! Anyway, last night I attended Day One of Montreal Fashion Week SS'12. Unfortunately I only had time to cover two shows because I still had so much to do to prepare for New York! We set off in about six hours and I am beyond excited..though strangely calm. I'll do a write-up on last night's shows, Dinh ba Design and Melissa Nepton, when I have a second to spare.

For updates on my trip while I'm away check out my twitter @tamara_young.

| photos by Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment