22.9.11

everything comes apart if you find the strand; all it takes is a hand

[tamara]


Last night I attended POP Montreal's fashion show with my BFF (Best Fashion Friend: Ashley Joseph), to take pictures for LOULOU Magazine. Though I was eager for an opportunity to be in the risers for the first time, the show turned out to be ridiculously unorganized and no such accommodations were provided. Moreover, the lighting was terrible (blue and red LED beams?) and the photos didn't turn out that well. Oh well, I ended up having a good time talking to other photographers, all of whom were similarly displeased.

Tonight is going to be a little hectic, to say the least. Lindsay and I are attending LOULOU's Shop Till You Drop event downtown, and then we have to rush back to her apartment to get ready for Arcade Fire and then JEFF the Brotherhood. In the next couple of weeks we're also looking to attend: The Horrors, Girls, John Maus, The Drums, PS. I Love You and Suuns.

Listening to: 6669 by Neon Indian

| photos property of Ad Idem

No comments:

Post a Comment