22.7.11

when fashion meets music.

[tamara]


(Jordan; Foster the People; Alex from Arctic Monkeys and fashionista Alexa Chung; Nick Zinner from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs shooting; Best Coast; Jordan; the Strokes)

SO. My mind has just been spinning since I discovered this Australian blog called TurnOnTheBrightLights. Blogger Jordan is both obsessed with fashion and has an amazing taste in music. Let me tell you, this is really rare! (She is pictured in the first photo wearing the Strokes tee.)

SO? Well, it just so happens that I learned an immense amount about music this year and Lindsay, a great deal about the fashion industry. To put it in plain terms, Tokio Hotel and I are on an indefinite break (though I will always adore those boys) and Lindsay can now attend fashion events with ease! Haha. As a result, Lindsay and I have been talking a lot about DJing at some little indie clubs next year and hope to eventually start a business that mixes our love of fashion and music. We'll see what happens, but we're really excited about the prospect!

In other news, Natalie is moving back to the Coast next week and I am so, so stoked!! We're planning to shoot a look somewhere on my parents' heavily forested acreage before she takes off for Saskatchewan. Thematically, think of that movie, 'Where the Wild Things Are'..

Listening to: Children Collide and Foster the People

| all photos from TurnOnTheBrightLights

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks guys, this is awesome!
    Loving your blog, can't wait to see more!!!

    Jordan xx

    http://turnonthebrightlightss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete