21.6.11

little boy lost, he takes himself so seriously

[tamara]





So I haven't done a runway review in quite a while, mainly because whenever fashion week rolls around my own show schedule is too hectic to allow any time for style.com. Having said that, Theyken's Theory Resort 2012 collection immediately caught my eye. The whole line emanates an effortless 'cool'; one that is difficult to achieve, stylistically speaking, without appearing too forced. At the same time, there is also a certain level of class within each look that removes any possible association between this and the industry's past obsession with grunge.

On another note, I am shivering half to death as I type this. It is really difficult to write HTML when you're freezing cold, let me tell you! Amy and I just came back from a night swim in the ocean. Of course the people on the beach thought we were crazy because it's only like 10 degrees outside, but it was really amazing.
 

| photos from style.com

1 comment:

  1. wow! love youre blog, and youre style!!! I read it almost every day!

    ReplyDelete