13.6.11

LOOK OF THE DAY: t-t-twenty four hours to go, I wanna be sedated.

[tamara]


(top - gift from lala; high waisted shorts; gladiators; round sunglasses - Mer)

HEY. So I've just returned from Victoria and am absolutely exhausted! Having said that, my weekend with the girls was amazing and well worth a day's journey. As I'm sure you've all noticed by now, Natalie and I finally shot our new header! For this set we dressed rather more girly than we usually do, but I think the photos turned out well enough..

In the look above I finally got to wear my birthday present from Lindsay :) I cropped the tee, but haven't decided on whether or not I want to alter the sleeves.. You can also sort of see my new feather hair extensions. A post about those and the rest of our day will be up tomorrow or the next day, along with Natalie's look.

Okay, have to sleep.

| photos by Meryl

1 comment: