15.5.11

on to the next one.

[tamara]

Love sheer, need to wear my own sheer maxi-skirt more often!

Those JC LITAs are stunning!

The dark brow is a favourite trend of mine right now.

This mustard-yellow jacket is great for Spring.

Beautiful choker! Christine Centenera is always perfectly styled, of course.

Amazing Jacket.

Wide-leg trousers are not worn often enough!

And a boy! The glove he's wearing is perfect, especially because its worn with such a relaxed outfit.


Hey guys! I know it's been a bit since I last posted, but here I am! No, I didn't die - I've just been very busy with summer studies and trying to find a subletter for my apartment. Also, my photographer left town for a few weeks so I haven't been able to do a shoot! I'm flying back to Vancouver for three months on June 4th. Though it's always sad to leave MTL, I'm looking forward to being reunited with family, friends and of course, Natalie! We're hoping to do some Vancouver Street Style while I'm back in the west for both the Vancouver Sun and Ad Idem. We'll also probably be able to attend a few fashion events in the city while I'm home - something we haven't been able to do together yet! Okay, it's time to get ready to go out! Have a good night. :)

| Stockholm Street-Style

No comments:

Post a Comment