5.5.11

DENIS GAGNON. boutique launch party

[tamara]


So last night I attended the launch party for the new Denis Gagnon Boutique in Old Montreal, bringing Lindsay along as my plus one. It was so much fun, and I finally met the man himself! Ever since his awe-inspiring show at Montreal Fashion Week in February, I've been longing for such an opportunity! Fashion events are so funny because I feel like half the time we just show up to mingle, drink fancy wine and have our photos taken. I was sorely tempted to buy the leather shorts pictured above. As you all know by now, I've fallen in love with colour blocking for Spring so I wore a pair of neon orange trousers and a violet blouse to the soirée. Everyone else? Yeah, they were all wearing black and neutrals!


| photos property of Ad Idem

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, how could I have missed your neon skinnies??
    Very cool!

    ReplyDelete