27.4.11

sunshine and stanley.

[natalie]

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(boots - vintage; jeans - soho; blouse - H&M; leather jacket - vintage; purse - vintage; headband - H&M)

Sorry for my late post! Alex and I went to Stanley Park in downtown Vancouver a few weeks ago. The plan was to go to the aquarium but the line up was huge so we decided to walk through the park instead! I had no idea there was a shrinking lake located in the middle of it! I have driven past the outskirts of the park for years and years but I have never walked along the sea wall before. Next time we are going to rent bikes and ride along the entire thing!

We also went shopping downtown and I bought 3 new tops from H&M!!! I've decided that H&M is my all time favorite store. I was going to buy a cropped butter yellow tank but it was $55!! I can usually find really good deals but sometimes H&M has some overpriced stuff. After buying my new printed blouse pictured above I really like yellow! It's a great color for the summer.

photos by Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment