14.4.11

one's an instant;

[tamara]


Listening to: Two Kinds of Happiness by the Strokes

I should be studying for my final right now, given that it's at nine tomorrow. Instead, I've been staring at this editorial for the past twenty minutes - photographed by Tierney Gearon. Its been one of my tabs for like a week now, but I haven't had time to post it. Naturally I would wait until the very least appropriate moment to do so. The shoot itself is enchanting, and I keep coming back to look at it. Though my own summer in the West doesn't start until June rolls around, the setting has me pining for that side of the country. Weirdly enough, summer on the Coast is just the opposite of this dusty California backdrop. Oh well, I guess some things are inexplicable.

Black Lips show tomorrow.

| photos from fashiongonerogue

No comments:

Post a Comment