1.4.11

LOOK OF THE DAY: oh but we go out at night.

[tamara]


('Tamara Top' - Pippa Olivier; shoes - Jeffrey Campbell)

Hey guys! I know I've been really absent lately, but I promise that is all going to change now that school is almost over! I had three 10 page papers to do in the last two weeks. It was death. ANYWAY.

The gorgeous top I'm wearing was designed by Natalie and my best friend's mother, who has just recently launched her own blog/line/store. As most of you know, I'm obsessed with colour and this tangerine blouse is absolutely perfect for Spring. The cut and shape of the top is also ideal - long cropped, wide arms. Pippa Olivier's website is here --> clicky.

Lindsay and I are going to the Born Ruffians tonight, so maybe I'll post photos of the show in the next few days if I can take some good ones.

| photos by Andrew

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Tam, it looks gorgeous on YOU !! Well worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete