26.2.11

you said look at me and looked away.

[tamara]


All alone in my apartment tonight. Natalie left early this morning - seven am! (After only two hours of sleep, mind you) I miss her already! I thought I'd post this photo of us from our joint shoot last Friday. It was one of our favourites and almost became our new header, but at the last moment we changed our minds. Andrew comes home tomorrow..contemplating cleaning the apartment, but most likely will just end up studying. Ahh. I am so far behind on my readings! With fashion week, then midterms and then Natalie - I've literally had no time to do them. It looks like I'll have even less time now though as I was recently approached with an exciting new freelance prospect! More details on that later though. Time to snooze.

Night!


| photo by Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment