1.2.11

LOOK OF THE DAY: I'm living in the shadows of your song

[tamara]












(vest - Simons; long cardigan dress - Aritzia; stompers - hand me downs; head wrap - DIY scarf from ZARA; leather jacket - vintage)

Here are a few snaps of what I wore today. It was snowing like crazy so I pulled on all the layers I could and managed to escape pneumonia once again. In Montreal it is a constant battle! I have so much work to do this week, but I am already looking forward to the weekend. Some things can't be helped! :) Tonight I'll design my business cards and then order them tomorrow so they are ready for Monday. I still haven't written out my FW schedule, but it looks like I'll be going to around sixteen shows. Still a few I haven't RSVP'd for though.

Hope you had a good Tuesday.

| photos by Andrew

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures and style

    http://stylishtimes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete