7.2.11

LOOK OF THE DAY: fashion week day one.

[tamara]










(blazer - ZARA; cropped top - H&M; suspenders - the roommate's; stomper heels - ZARA; hat - H&M; bag - vintage; black denim - SoHo & CO)

Just got home and it's now 11pm in Montreal. Day One of fashion week is over and I am absolutely exhausted! Almost immediately after my arrival in Old Port this evening, I met up with my friend Ashley Joseph from FASHION Magazine. I'll be posting the photos from the entire night tomorrow, but I thought I should at least post my outfit before I collapse. My review of tonight's shows will be up within the next few days as well both on Ad Idem and The Vancouver Sun's site. Though I wasn't too impressed with RUD or Nadya Toto, Par Trusst was really interesting. It really reminded me of the fact that fashion truly is art. Only one piece was presented in the show - a weird netted item that could be worn a number of ways. Intense! I joked later to Ashley that they were mocking bloggers as the final model down the catwalk had a gigantic camera with her. The easiest way to spot today's fashion blogger? Look for the most dolled up girl in the room who is wearing a pair of gigantic heels and has a massive SLR camera slung over her shoulder. Chances are, she's a blogger. Okay - I have to eat something and then go to sleep. Tomorrow Lindsay is coming with me for Day Two!

| photos by Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment