9.2.11

fashion is danger.

[tamara]


Wow. Three posts in one night - I think it's a record. Tomorrow is the last day of fashion week, but what makes the day even more important is the Denis Gagnon show! A few friends (not mentioning any names!) have openly mocked his glasses, shoes and hair in the past so this one sticks out for me. Also, it's Denis Gagnon. HELLO. The man has artistic genius that exists beyond his Rick Owens shows. The show is incredibly exclusive (not even open to the public and by invite only) so I feel lucky to even be attending. It's at 2pm and then I'll still have shows until 10pm or so. Like usual, it will be a full day! When I get home I think Lindsay and I will put together that video that I mentioned previously. Can't wait!

| photos property of Ad Idem

No comments:

Post a Comment