9.2.11

363 bonsecours.

[tamara]


Hey guys! I just wanted to put these photos up really quickly - even though I should be paying attention to my World War II history lecture - I literally don't have a minute to spare for the rest of the day! After this class I have my midterm and then it's back to Old Montreal for another six shows. Lindsay and I had a great time last night, and we actually did an outfit post with her so those photos will be up shortly. Not much to say about the shows themselves right now - like I said before, the review will be up this weekend. I can say, however, that I absolutely fell in love with Melissa Nepton last night. The clothes were gorgeous and in my opinion, she should show internationally. Okay - gotta run!

| photos property of Ad Idem

No comments:

Post a Comment