11.1.11

LOOK OF THE DAY: they shoot fashion bloggers don't they?

[tamara]






(blazer - ZARA; wedge heels - ALDO; shirt - vintage; denim - Natalie's; head band - found it)

I spent a ridiculous amount of time in the library today! But now I can say that I'm almost all caught up on my readings for the week. Phew. I think this weekend Andrew and I will go down to Rue St. Catherine and take photos in front of this beautiful gothic church that I've been dying to visit. Also I hope to shop a little bit! The winter sales are still on in many of my favourite stores; the hunt for the perfect blazer continues.. Oh! Pre-Fall collections are now up on style.com so our review of those should be up shortly (both on ad idem and my Vancouver Sun fashion blog)

Listening to: Grass - Animal Collective

photos by Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment