19.1.11

LOOK OF THE DAY: glow

[tamara]










(leather jacket - vintage; maxi - H&M; top - American Apparel; wedge heels - ZARA; belt - vintage)

For those of you who read both my blog for the Vancouver Sun newspaper and Ad Idem, you'll already know that I'm obsessed with maxi skirts. Luckily for me, they're still a huge thing this season - a fact to which the Pre-Fall shows will attest. I think I will have to find a few more before montreal fashion week though, because they make up the bulk of what I imagine will be my wardrobe for the shows. Another obsession of mine, though a fairly recent one in comparison, is blogger Andy Torres. The giantess (she's like 6 feet tall) is absolutely stunning and a complete goof in her videos. You can see her blog, StyleScrapbook here. I've been listening to Two Door Cinema Club all day and though it might make a few friends disown me, I love the song 'Something Good Can Work'.
Anyway, tomorrow is Thursday.

Enjoy<3

| photos property of Ad Idem

No comments:

Post a Comment