25.1.11

LOOK OF THE DAY: cape

[tamara]









(ruffle neck blouse - Victoria; leggings - Aritzia; headband - ZARA; boots - Hunter; cape - vintage)

So! I finally wore my beautiful cape that has been in my closet for the last year and a half. I think I wore it maybe twice last year because I was convinced that the UVIC student body wouldn't be able to handle it. Of course now such an idea seems silly. The blouse I'm wearing is a pretty interesting piece as well; it's completely sheer, but it hangs lower in the back than the front, which I love. Received an invitation this morning for a new fashion label's private launch party, but unfortunately it's in Vancouver. Natalie can't either though because she'll be in Montreal that week. I still can't believe she's coming! My two worlds are going to collide!

Listening to: Best Coast - When I'm With You

| photos by Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment