16.1.11

LOOK OF THE DAY: but it turns out just the same

[tamara]










(pea coat - Victoria's Secret; jodpurs - tack store; wedge heels - ALDO; tee; gloves - my mom's)

We took these photos really quickly this afternoon because it was bitter cold outside. Like REALLY unbearable. The fashion world is completely obsessed with red right now so I thought I'd post something with this amazing colour. I was going to do it yesterday, but changed my mind at the last moment and Natalie surprised me by doing a red themed post too! The jodpurs I'm wearing are from when I used to ride competitively, they were my show jodpurs. As weird as it sounds, I'm glad that the weekend is over. I'm totally ready to go back to class and bury myself in books. :)

Listening to: Hold on by Julia & Angus Stone

photos by Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment