28.1.11

behind the lens.

[natalie]


Photobucket

I just wanted to say a few words about my wonderful photographer that has been taking my outfit posts recently. Her name is Meryl and she is my awesome roommate and friend. She was featured on the blog last year and you may recognize her in pictures from older posts. Meryl and I have been having a lot fun going out into Victoria and looking for new places to take photos. It's still a work in progress, so each time we do an outfit post, we both get better and better at it. We are both really busy with school work at the moment so we may not have time to do a post this weekend but we will see!

I hope everyone has a great Friday! I am going to be stuck in the library all night reading about Ethnoecology. I hope your Friday night will be better than mine....

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment