10.11.10

in the moment..

[tamara]

CAMO:






SHEARLING:





I don't know where you've been hiding if you don't know that shearling lined blazers and boots are a big thing right now. Camo on the other hand is relatively new. Don't worry, I too have a tendency to think about fourth grade boys in army pants whenever I see this pattern, but I also think that if done tastefully, it can look pretty good. In other news? I'm seriously lusting after a fur vest. No, not the ones you've been seeing for the past season or so - but one that is a mix between an oversized collar and a vest. They hang off the body in this incredibly elegant way, all poofy on the top and extending down.. *sigh* I'm also on a hunt for a semi-sheer maxi skirt and a fitted military blazer with coat-tails.. If anyone from Montreal has spotted any of these items, please tell me where! You'll save me hours wandering up and down St. Laurent, rifling through countless vintage store racks.

| photos from jak&jil, stylescrapbook, and fashiontoast

No comments:

Post a Comment