27.8.10

200th post.

[natalie]







As I am writing this post, I am sad to say that Tamara is leaving for Montreal tomorrow afternoon... On a happy note though, Tamara and I had a lovely day in downtown Vancouver. As we were standing on Granville street eying every one's outfits, this girl came up to us and asked us if we were the girls that took street style photos. Slightly shocked, I said yes and they asked to take photos of us for their school project on fashion bloggers and street style. They made our job easy because we just asked them if we could take their photos too!

After wandering down the streets together checking out what the stores had to offer, we went to a cute cafe in Robson Square. It was a hot sunny day, the food was delicious, and I couldn't of asked for a better day with my Bubba. It really was a perfect ending to our summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment