5.4.10

thrift store buys.

[natalie]

So once again I decided to go thrifting in my home town and I found some great stuff! My favourite buy was a leather jacket that fits me perfectly, and has the great tones for spring and summer (beige & tan). I also found a white silk blouse, with a similar sheen to that from the Chanel '10 couture line. I also purchased a couple jean vests, but I am not sure if I will be wearing them very much. I couldn't resist buying them though! The prices at thrift stores are just so reasonable!


Photobucket
leather jacket

Photobucket
pastel knit cardigan


silk blouse | black blazer



denim vests | floral detail

2 comments:

  1. I love these pieces. The leather jacket is just too adorable. Jealous of your finds haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete