24.2.10

thrift store buys.

[natalie]

I was extremely bored today so I decided to go thrifting! I love going to the Salvation Army in my hometown because I can find so many great things for ridiculously good prices. My favourite buy from today was by far my burnt brown leather sac purse. In addition, I am so excited I finally found a tan blazer because that piece will be great for spring and summer.

Also, my computer is under maintenance at the moment so I will post my lookbook outtakes in a couple of days!

Photobucket

Photobucket
leather purse

Photobucket
leather loafers

Photobucket
pastel green blouse + faux fur vest; Winners

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. omg amazing!! I've never been thrifting before because im afraid to walk out of the store empty handed and then scarred from the experience. you've inspired me to go thrifting this weekend. thank you :)

    http://www.iheartjasmin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHERE DO YOU GO THRIFTING?? THERE ARE NO GOOD STORES WHERE I LIVE. LOL

    ReplyDelete