12.1.10

we will defy.

[tamara]




DIY boots; oversized tommy scarf

So, among other huge interruptions in our lives lately, Natalie and my internet is down. Switching landlords yada yada. Hence the delay for posting these looks, of which, this one is only the first of six. Unlike for LOOKBOOK.nu, ad idem outfit posts are spur of the moment and simply what we wore that day. Makeup etc. doesn't really factor in. Anyways, so much has happened since our last few posts, it's really unbelievably sad - needless to say, most future posts will be focusing on fashion - a good distraction in tough times.

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant blog, I hadn't noticed ad--idem.blogspot.com earlier in my searches!
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic blog, I had not come across ad--idem.blogspot.com before during my searches!
    Continue the superb work!

    ReplyDelete