16.1.10

burberry.

[tamara]




I loved the Spring/Summer '10 line of Burberry, and so with the pre-fall/winter lookbooks coming out I was anxious to see what Burberry had to offer. LOVE;LOVE;LOVE. Last night I went to see A Single Man, directed by designer Tom Ford - and wow, I cannot even get over how amazing that movie was. Aside from a fascinating story, the cinematography was flawless and the costume design was perfect. The 60's makeup, Prada glasses, beehive hairstyles, impeccable suits, and classic look had me mesmerized. Really..if you love fashion - GO SEE THIS MOVIE! Anyways, inspired somewhat by the above preview I wore my red military jacket with double breasted gold buttons, black tights and new 4.5 inch black leather ankle booties to see the show.

another outfit post is coming soon so keep checking back. To our new subscribers, welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment