1.11.09

guiltyconfession.

[tamara]


Okay.. So. I have something bad I have to confess - I'm obsessed with fur. I know, I know! I'm still a vegetarian, for nearly 7 months now, but I can't help it. I've tried to deny this love for 4 months.. Almost buying three different coats in the process, but saying no at the last moment. I've given up resisting it though now and so I need a fur coat! Obviously I won't be able to wear it here very much, but I know I will when I get back to Montreal. That's the best thing about Montreal, or Quebec in general, they will break any rule in the name of fashion. BUT. Before everyone starts thinking I'm a hypocrite and a terrible person, well I am a bit, but there are some things that make this weakness of mine sorta-okay. First of all, I would NEVER buy a fur coat retail or from the fur industry. When I am looking, it is always in second-hand/vintage stores. Second of all, I prefer fake and I think the fact that faux-fur IS in vogue much more than real at the moment is definitely a plus. Maybe I will find the perfect one, maybe I won't - but I thought I would at least share my secret obsession, hopefully you don't think it's that bad! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment