1.9.09

there's a she wolf in the closet.

[natalie]



I am not dead, don't worry! Sorry for not blogging earlier, I have been very busy settling into our new place. I didn't have internet for 6 days and it was excruciating. I will never take internet for granted again. Anyway, the place has been pretty quiet and lonely without my partner in crime. Everything is slowly coming together but this place still needs its finishing touches, like bar stools, a coffee table and a roommate! I have probably been to Walmart a good 10 times while I have been living here. It's really convenient because it's so close to home and dirt cheap. Money is a huge issue now that I am a starving student but I have already gone shopping. :P One day I went to 3 thrift stores and bought a pair of bright green sunglasses, a huge dark green sweater, a British flag t-shirt, a blue and white stripped shirt, and a sweet nautical blouse with gold buttons. OH, I almost forgot, I also bought black lace tights!! I have been wanting these for a while now. I love them however, I still need to find something to go with them. I don't want to be exposing myself anytime soon. Ideally, I would love a long black vintage tee with a wolf or some old rock band on it. I may just have to borrow Tamara's.

No comments:

Post a Comment